With the Gretsch Vintage Select series, you’ll think you stepped off of a time-travelling subway and into the Gretsch factory of the 1950’s. From this lineup comes a lightly used Vintage Select ’58 Penguin in a Vintage White finish. The specs are true to they were in 1958, from the gold sparkle binding to the TV Jones Classic Filter’Tron pickups. The space control bridge has a pinned base to help with intonation, and a gold Bigsby tailpiece for adding in vibrato.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 9 lbs, 1 oz.
- Vintage White Finish
- Arched Laminated Maple Top
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- Gold Sparkle Body and Neck Binding
- 24.6" Scale Length
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- TV Jones Classic Filter’Tron Pickups
- 3-Position Pickup Selector Toggle Switch
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bigsby B3GB Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pinned Ebony-Based Space Control™ Roller Bridge
- Grover Imperial Tuners
- Gold Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!