Here we have a used and in overall excellent condition 2017 Gretsch Vintage Select Series '59 Falcon in all its glory. With its vintage white finish, gold sparking binding, and gold hardware and appointments, this is one of the classiest instruments you could put your hands on. Complete with its 1959 trestle bracing and TV Jones Classic pickups, this guitar sounds just as good as it looks. The guitar remains super clean with light marks around the body, no dings or dents - it includes the original case with COA and tags!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Tags and Paperwork
- Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Vintage White Finish
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finished Arched Laminated Maple Body
- 1959 Style Trestle Bracing
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finished Vintage “V” Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- TV Jones Classic Pickups
- Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Space Control Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Grover Imperial Tuners
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with Gold Gretsch Logo
- 8 lbs, 7 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!