There's nothing else quite like it on the planet: the Gretsch G6138 Bo Diddley model! This rectangular-bodied electric guitar is one of a kind, and is a faithful reproduction of the original which Gretsch built for Bo Diddley in 1958.Its features include a striking semi-hollow body, three-piece rock maple neck, ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays, 1957-style headstock, dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, Adjusto-Matic bridge, G-cutout tailpiece, gold hardware and special Bo Diddley signature truss rod cover.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Guitar
- Laminated Maple Top, Maple Sides and Mahogany Back
- Rock Maple Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- White Pearloid Dot Inlays
- 2 High Sensitive Filter'Tron Pickups
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Switching
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone Controls
- Adjusto-Matic with Rosewood Base Bridge
- Grover Rotomatic Die-Cast Tuners
- Gold-Plated Hardware
- Firebird Red Finish
- 7 lbs. 9 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!