Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here we have a lightly used and still in great shape G6196T-59GE from the Gretsch Vintage Select Series of instruments, which gives you that classic Gretsch look with a fine attention to period-correct details and high quality components such as TV Jones pickups, bone nuts, and the Gretsch 'Squeezebox' paper in oil capacitors for a super smooth vintage high end. The G6196T-59GE takes us back to one of the first custom color Gretschs ever made - and one of our favorite finishes, period: Cadillac Green. The 1959 Country Club is a classic instrument made with a laminated maple body, 1959 style trestle bracing for a warm and balanced tone, and the pinned Space Control bridge allows for adjustable string spacing. Add in the Bigsby tailpiece and this is an instrument you won't want to put down!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- Cadillac Green Metallic Finish
- Gloss Urethane Finished Laminated Maple Body
- 1959 Style Trestle Bracing
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finished Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Profile at 9th Fret
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- TV Jones Classic Pickups
- Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, 3-Position Tone Switch
- Space Control Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Grover Imperial Tuners
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with Gold Gretsch Logo
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!