This is a lightly used and still in excellent condition 2021 limited edition Players Edition Sparkle Jet finished in a beautiful Champagne Sparkle to the top, paired with gold hardware and block inlays. The guitar is built of a maple top over a chambered mahogany body. There's a classy ebony fretboard, two powerful Gretsch Broad'Tron BT65 pickups which were designed by Tim Shaw, and it's topped off with an anchored bridge and a string-thru Bigsby that make restringing a breeze! The guitar includes the original hardshell case!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Electric Guitar
- Maple Top and Chambered Mahogany Body
- Standard “U” Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Block Inlays
- 24.6” Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- Bone Nut, 1.6875” Width
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Broad'Tron™ BT-65 Pickups, Individual Volume Controls with Master Volume, Treble Bleed and Master Tone with No-Load Tone Pot
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pinned Tune-o-Matic Bridge and String-Thru Bigsby Vibrato Tailpiece
- Gold Hardware
- 9 lbs, 2 oz.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!