Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here’s a used and in excellent condition a Gretsch G6609TG Players Edition Broadkaster® Center Block Double-Cut with String-Thru Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a double-cutaway body in handsome Cadillac Green and Vintage White finishes, both with gleaming gold hardware. These models feature the all-new U.S.-made Full’Tron™ pickups that deliver full-spectrum sonic range with distinctive snarl, in addition to classic Gretsch chime, balance and brilliance with slightly more pronounced mid concentration that brings even more tonal muscle to full-volume playing with overdrive and distortion.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- COLLECTION: Gretsch Professional Collection
- BODY MATERIAL: Laminated Maple
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- NECK: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Gloss
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- POSITION INLAYS: Aged Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- NUT MATERIAL: Graph Tech TUSQ
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Locking
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.6" (625 mm)
- BRIDGE: Anchored Adjusto-Matic, Bigsby B7GP String-Thru Tailpiece
- Neck: Full'Tron Bridge: Full'Tron
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- CONTROL KNOBS: Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH: Gold
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!