A quality biscuit roundneck resonator at a super affordable price, here is the G9240 Alligator with a cool 2-Color Sunburst finish. The body is made of mahogany with a “V” shaped mahogany neck, and has a diaphragm hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99% pure aluminum. A great choice for adding a new sound to your collection without breaking the bank.
- 2-Color Sunburst Finish
- Vintage-Semi Gloss Finished Laminated Mahogany Body
- Internal Sound-Well Bracing
- Medium “V” Shaped Mahogany Neck
- Padauk Fretboard
- 25” Scale Length
- 15.75” Fretboard Radius
- 1.75” Nut Width
- 19 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Biscuit Bridge - Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle
- Gretsch "Ampli-Sonic™" Diaphragm Resonator Cone
- Grover Sta-Tite Geared Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!