Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Looking for a bright and bold 12-string acoustic? Look no further than this modern (built in 2019) American-made Guild F-512 Maple. Its a jumbo-bodied 12-string with sitka spruce for the top and flame maple back/sides. The guitar has abalone fretboard inlays with a matching rosette, and bone bridge pins as well as the nut. There are some deep scratches on the side near the tail block, likely from resting on a stand for a bit too long. Otherwise it's in excellent condition with the original case included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Guitar
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Jumbo Body Size
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Scalloped “X” Bracing
- ”C” Shaped Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 20 Frets
- 25-5/8” Scale Length,12” Fretboard Radius, 1-7/8" Nut Width, 2-3/8” Bridge String Spacing
- Abalone Rosette with Black and White ABS Body Binding
- Gotoh Tuners
- 5 lbs, 2 oz.
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!