Paying homage to instruments which have been well played and traveled the world - this is the Heritage H-150 as part of the Artisan Aged Collection from Heritage! These Kalamazoo, Michigan made instruments are hand-relic'd with nitrocellulose lacquer finishes, Michigan-sourced maple and mahogany and wax-potted Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers to provide the sound. A stunning American-made electric guitar that is a workhorse as much as it is something to show off!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Original Sunburst Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Curly Maple Top
- Genuine Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 1 11/16" Neck Width at Nut
- 22 Jescar Medium Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan ’59 Humbucker Pickups
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Grover Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 9 lbs, 3 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!