A classic semi-hollow from the fine luthiers at Heritage built inside the legendary 225 Parsons Street factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This is the H-535 guitar in an Translucent Cherry finish over laminated curly maple for the back and sides with solid maple rim, a mahogany neck with 17 degree headstock angle, bone nut, rosewood fretboard, and two awesome Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers for that authentic PAF tone! The guitar is part of the Artisan Aged Collection, which gives each instrument a lightly aged appearance.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Nitrocellulose Finish
- Laminated Curly Maple Top and Back with Solid Curly Maple Rim
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Pearloid Dot Inlays
- 24-3/4” Scale Length
- 7 lbs. 15 oz.
- Jescar Medium/Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Pickups
- Locking Tune-o-Matic Bridge w/Stoptail
- Grover Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs 12 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!