Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a 1981 Ibanez AR300 Artist! Made in Japan, the guitar has a solidbody construction with a 3-piece maple neck, ebony fretboard, and Tri-Sound controls. The pickups are aftermarket Seymour Duncan JB and '59 pickups, and the Tri-Sound controls have been a bit re-wired. The upper toggle is an on/off for the neck pickup, and the bottom toggle is a coil tap, phase, and parallel switch for the pickups. The guitar's in very good condition with some small dings and wear around the body, and finish worn away inside the treble-side waiste. The bridge volume pot currently works but has some corrosion and will eventually need to be replaced. A non-original gigbag is included.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Sunburst Finish
- Flame Maple Top and Solid Mahogany Body
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 22 Frets
- Seymour Duncan '59 Neck, JB Bridge Humbuckers
- Individual Volume Controls and Tone Controls
- Neck Mini Toggle Switch for Neck Pickup On/Off, Bridge Mini Toggle controls Coil-Tap, Parallel, Series
- Three-Way Selector Switch
- Ibanez Gibraltar Bridge
- Ibanez Tuners
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!