Here is a great deal on a lightly used and in excellent condition AZ Prestige AZS2200Q in a Royal Blue Sapphire finish with a quilt maple top! The guitar built of an alder body with super comfortable contours all around with a large forearm contour area that's perfect for performance and extended playing sessions. The oil-finished roasted maple neck is as sturdy as it is smooth. The pickups are a set of Seymour Duncans with Ibanez's own Alter switch to get two different modes of pickup switching which will get the pickups in single-coil mode either in series or parallel. If you want a contemporary looking Ibanez with lots of versatility, the AZS2200 is it!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Quilt Maple Top
- Alder Body AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple Neck
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 42mm Nut Width
- Seymour Duncan Magic Touch-Mini Neck Pickup, Alnico II Pro Custom Bridge Pickup
- Volume, Tone, 3-Way Pickup Switch, Alter Mini-Switch (Dyna-MIX5 Switching System)
- Gotoh T1802 Bridge
- Gotoh MG-T Locking Tuners
- Luminlay Side Dots
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!