Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the Ibanez John Scofield JSM20TH - a brand new Made in Japan limited edition guitar built to celebrate 20 years since the first Ibanez John Scofield model was released. Only 30 of the JSM20TH were built! Each features a maple body with a set-in African mahogany neck, ebony fretboard with a Prestige fret edge treatment and 24.7" scale. The JSM20TH also features a half bone/half brass nut and the guitarists name etched into the truss rod cover. Make one of these collectible Ibanez Jazz guitars yours today!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Back and Sides
- Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- African Mahogany Set-In Neck
- Bound Ebony Fretboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl and Abalone and Acrylic Block Inlays
- 24.7" Scale Length
- 43mm Nut Width (Half Bone/Half Brass Nut)
- 22 Frets with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Gold-Covered JSM Special Humbuckers
- Gotoh 510BN Bridge and GE101A Tailpiece
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!