Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch the Product Demo Video
JSM20TH John Scofield 20th Anniversary Signature Gloss Black Item Description
This is the Ibanez John Scofield JSM20TH - a brand new Made in Japan limited edition guitar built to celebrate 20 years since the first Ibanez John Scofield model was released. Only 30 of the JSM20TH were built! Each features a maple body with a set-in African mahogany neck, ebony fretboard with a Prestige fret edge treatment and 24.7" scale. The JSM20TH also features a half bone/half brass nut and the guitarists name etched into the truss rod cover. Make one of these collectible Ibanez Jazz guitars yours today!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Semi-Hollowbody Back and Sides
- Maple Top, Back, and Sides
- African Mahogany Set-In Neck
- Bound Ebony Fretboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl and Abalone and Acrylic Block Inlays
- 24.7" Scale Length
- 43mm Nut Width (Half Bone/Half Brass Nut)
- 22 Frets with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Gold-Covered JSM Special Humbuckers
- Gotoh 510BN Bridge and GE101A Tailpiece
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- 8 lbs, 10 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Ibanez
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Ibanez electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this JSM20TH John Scofield 20th Anniversary Signature Gloss Black online from The Music Zoo.