This is a lightly used and in overall very good condition 1990 Ibanez AM200 semi-hollow built in Japan. Features includes an arched burl mahogany top with matching back adn sides, an ebony fretboard and two Super 58 humbuckers. The guitar has visible playwear around the body and slightly around the neck, though nothing affects playability. The original hard case is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Semi-Hollowbody Back and Sides
- Burled Mahogany Top, Back and Sides
- Mahogany Set-In Neck
- Bound Ebony Fretboard
- Mother-Of-Pearl and Abalone and Acrylic Block Inlays
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 22 Frets
- Ibanez Super 58 Humbuckers
- Gibraltar II Bridge and Quik Change Tailpiece
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- 7 lbs, 2 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .870" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!