Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a modern Ibanez with tons of looks and tone! This is a used and in overall excellent condition Premium AZ224F model with a unique Blue Iceberg Graduation finish. The original case and trem arm are included. The specs are a flame top over an American basswood body, oval "C" shaped roasted maple neck, smooth neck heel, 2-point tremolo, locking tuners, and the mini-toggle Alter switch which when combined with the 5-way switch will tap the humbuckers for a total of 9 tones out of a single instrument!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Strap, Tools, and Manual
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Blue Iceberg Graduation Finish
- Flame Maple Top and American Basswood Body
- "C" Profile Roasted Maple Neck
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1.653" Nut Width
- Seymour Duncan Hyperion Pickups with Coil Tap Switch
- Volume, Tone, 5-Way Pickup Switch, Alter Mini-Switch (Dyna-MIX9 Switching System)
- Gotoh Tremolo Bridge
- Gotoh Magnum Lock Tuners with Height Adjustable Posts
- Luminescent Side Dots
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- .800” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!