Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Built to the exact specs of the Brazilian-born guitarist, the incredible Lari Basilio! This is the Ibanez Prestige Made in Japan Lari Basilio LB1 in a vibrant Violet finish. This new guitar design from Ibanez features Lari's signature Seymour Duncan pickups, a one-piece roasted birdseye maple neck, and Ibanez dyna-MIX9 switching to get you any and every tone you need out of a single guitar! Player-friendly specs that make this a stage-worthy guitar also inlcude Gotoh Magnum Lock tuners, a bone nut, and glowing luminescent side dot inlays!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD 1-Piece Roasted Birdseye Maple Neck
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 42mm Nut Width
- Seymour Duncan® Lari Basilio Signature Pickups
- Volume, Tone, 5-Way Pickup Switch, Alter Mini-Switch (Dyna-MIX9 Switching System)
- Gotoh T1702 Bridge
- Gotoh MG-T Locking Tuners
- Luminlay Side Dots
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!