Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a lightly used Jackson Custom Shop Dinky with a Black finish and two DiMarzio humbuckers built in 2019! The guitar has a Tone Zone in the bridge with a Humbucker from Hell in the neck, along with a simple 3-way switch, recessed Floyd Rose tremolo and abalone reverse sharkfin inlays. A funny thing about the guitar is that the serial on the neck plate and the end of the fretboard differ from one another, though we have verified with Jackson that the guitar is 100% original and authentic. It's in excellent condition with the original case and trem arm included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Black Finish
- Alder Body
- Bolt-On Oil-Finished Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Reverse Abalone Sharkfin Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" to 16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- DiMarzio Tone Zone Bridge and Humbucker from Hell Neck Humbuckers
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 Way Switch
- Recessed Floyd Rose Original Tremolo Bridge
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs.
- .750" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!