Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
As if playing a shape like the Jackson King V wasn't eye-catching enough, we decided to go with a Chartreuse Sparkle finish on this one! The neck lets the finish take the front stage, with an unbound and inlay-less ebony fretboard where the black perfectly matches the hardware and pickup bobbins. The guitar features a set of Duncan humbuckers and a recessed Floyd Rose tremolo!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Chartreuse Sparkle Finish
- Alder Body
- Neck-Thru-Body Construction
- Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Individual Volume and Master Tone Controls
- Recessed Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Gotoh Tuners
- Black Hardware
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!