This ripper of a guitar is a Jackson Custom Shop SL2 with a natural oil finish over not only a roasted mahogany neck, but a roasted body as well, topped with a compound radius 24-fret ebony board with classic Jackson sharkfin inlays and Luminlay side dots to navigate your way on even the darkest of stages. The guitar is loaded with Seymour Duncans and a 5-way switch to really get the most out of your instrument.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural Oil Finish
- Roasted Mahogany Body
- 3-Piece Roasted Mahogany Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Luminlay Side Dots and Ivoroid Binding
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan ’59 and JB Humbuckers
- 5-Way Switch
- Master Volume, Master Tone with EVH 500k Low Tension Volume and 250k High Tension Tone
- Floyd Rose Tremolo with Tremel-No System
- Gotoh Tuners
- Black Hardware
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .790" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .860” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!