Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a super slick Jackson RR24 built by the Jackson Custom Shop with top-notch looks and some features you won't see on any other Rhoads! The guitar has a black with white pinstripes finish, a Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis Distortion bridge humbucker and Sustainiac neck pickup that will let you ring notes out for eternity! The Rhoads of course has a Floyd trem, and Gotoh tuners with black hardware to match the finish.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body Wings with Neck-Through Quartersawn Maple Construction
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 12-16” Compound Fretboard Radius
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan PATB-2B Distortion Bridge Humbucker, Sustainiac Stealth Pro Neck Pickup
- Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Gotoh Tuners
- Black Hardware
- 7 lbs 15 oz.
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .870" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!