This is a super cool looking 2013 Jackson Custom Shop SL2H Soloist, originally sold by The Music Zoo and back to find itself a new home! It's still in overall excellent condition too (a small ding on the rear corner of the lower bout), with the original case and trem arm included! The guitar has an alder body with a lightning fast maple neck, ebony fretboard, and a Duncan Pearly Gates in the bridge position for great Classic Rock tones, but also pushable into Hard Rock and mid-gain Metal territory! The guitar has a Floyd tremolo because what Soloist would be complete without one?
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Hang Tags
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Purple Metallic Finish
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with 12-16" Compound Radius
- Abalone Shark Fin Fretboard Inlays and Matching Jackson Logo
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Bridge Humbucker
- Floyd Rose Original Locking Two-Point Tremolo Bridge with Locking Nut
- Gotoh Tuners
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!