Here's a deal on a used but still in excellent condition Jackson Custom Shop SL2H-V - a Music Zoo Exclusive Soloist built with our preferred players tweaks. This one was built in 2016 with a Seafoam Green finish. The original case and tremolo arm are included.
The SL2H-V Natural Series has moved the knobs and toggle switch 1" closer to the bridge, giving you way more space for your picking hand to move around without bumping into any controls. It also has a non-recessed Floyd Rose tremolo, giving the guitar both a vintage look as well as giving the body more mass for sustain without having a chunk of wood taken out of the body. The guitar is loaded with an EVH low-friction volume pot, black control knobs and end pins, and a smaller-sized headstock with a vintage Jackson logo that is identical to the headstock found on the original Rhoads Concorde.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Tremolo ARm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Seafoam Green Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Neck-Thru-Body Construction
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Sharkfin Inlays
- Ivoroid Fretboard and Headstock Binding
- Seymour Duncan JB Bridge & ‘59 Neck Humbuckers
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Non-Recessed Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Gold Legacy Crown Head Tuners
- EVH Low-Friction Volume Potentiometer
- Smaller-Sized Rhoads Tribute Headstock with Gold Script Logo
- Black Hardware
- 8 lbs, 8 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!