One of our favorite Music Zoo and Jackson collaborations ever, our exclusive SL2H-V has moved the knobs and toggle switch 1" closer to the bridge, giving you way more space for your picking hand to move around without bumping into any controls. It also has a non-recessed Floyd Rose tremolo, giving the guitar both a vintage look as well as giving the body more mass for sustain without having a chunk of wood taken out of the body. The guitar is loaded with an EVH low-friction volume pot, brass control knobs and end pins, and a smaller-sized headstock with a vintage Jackson logo that is identical to the headstock found on the original Rhoads Concorde. If you think these are small changes that wouldn't make a big difference, we dare you to pick up an SL2H-V for yourself and see how the Zoo has taken a classic Jackson guitar and one-upped it to the next level.
Includes: Deluxe Jackson Molded Case
- Solidbody Guitar
- Poplar Body
- Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 12"-16" Compound Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Pearloid Sharkfin Inlays
- Seymour Duncan '59™ SH-1N Neck Pickup and a Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 Bridge Pickup
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Switching
- Master Volume, Master Tone Controls
- Floyd Rose Original Double-Locking 2-Point Tremolo Bridge
- Schaller® Crownhead Tuners
- Black Hardware
- Black Finish
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .770” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!