Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This wild looking Soloist is a custom-ordered 2003 guitar with a cracked mirror top and matching headstock, built on a mahogany body with an ebony fretboard and sharkfin inlays. Three different Seymour Duncan pickups are on board for a super-wide variety of sounds. The guitar is in excellent condition and includes the original case with trem arm and hang tag!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Hang Tag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Cracked Mirror Top with Matching Headstock and Abalone Jackson Logo
- Mahogany Body
- Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Sharkfin Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Neck, Alnico II Middle, Screamin Demon Bridge Pickups
- Volume and Tone Controls
- 5-Way Switch
- Floyd Rose Tremolo
- 9 lbs, 7 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .860" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!