Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a very eye-catching Soloist, built by the Jackson Custom Shop to Music Zoo's own specs that include a burled redwood top over an ash body, with a maple neck-through construction and ebony fretboard. Hardware is kept nice and simple via a tune-o-matic bridge with string-through body ferrules and classy gold hardware!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Satin Natural Finish
- Burled Redwood Top and Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Through-Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- Sharkfin Inlays and Ivoroid Binding
- Seymour Duncan '59 and JB Humbuckers
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge and String-Through Body Ferrules
- Gotoh Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- 6 lbs, 12 oz.
- .800” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .870 Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!