Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This incredible Jackson Custom Shop piece is a 2020 NAMM display Soloist, built by Masterbuilder Joe Williams with some incredible pieces of exotic wood! The guitar has a Ziricote top over a cooked Ash body, along with a flame maple through-neck construction and matching reverse sharkfin inlays crafted of Ziricote. The pickups are a set of Guitarmory Orions, with a nice bit of output (13.7k Ceramic bridge and 11.3k Alnico V neck) that pack a wild punch without losing definition! According to Guitarmory, they're perfect for everything for tremolo-picked metal to choppy djent. The hardware is a heavy duty Floyd Rose Titanium bridge, and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners. An incredible guitar built with attention to detail at every feature and spec!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Satin Poly Finish
- Ziricote Top and Cooked Ash Body
- Flame Maple Through-Neck with Dual Action Truss Rod
- Ebony Fingerboard with Ziricote Reverse Sharkfin Inlays
- 24 Stainless Steel Jumbo Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- Guitarmory Orion Humbuckers with Curly Maple Bobbins
- 5-Way Pickup Switch
- Floyd Rose Titanium Tremolo Bridge
- Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
- 6 lbs, 10 oz.
- .760” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .840 Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!