Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a super cool jackson Custom Select Series Dinky built in 2016 with a Solar finish over a quilt maple top, basswood body, and a bolt-on quartersawn maple neck. The instrument has a reverse headstock and reverse shark fins, with a Seymour Duncan HSS construction for a versatile set of tones available. The guitar's in overall excellent condition with the original case and trem arm included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Trem Arm, Hangtag
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- Solar Finish
- Quilt Maple Top and Basswood Body
- Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple Neck with Ebony Fretboard
- Ebony Fretboard
- Reverse Sharkfin Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" to 16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- .740" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .860" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Seymour Duncan Classic Stack and JB Pickups
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5 Way Switch
- Floyd Rose Tremolo Bridge
- Jackson Die-Cast Tuners
- Black Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!