Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. The JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32Q DKA features a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel. Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets erupt with hot, crunchy tone perfect for any flavor of hard rock or heavy metal. Dial in tone to your preference with three-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, and wail away at will as the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose licensed double-locking bridge provides dynamic trem action with tuning stability.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Three-way blade switch and single volume and single tone controls
- Floyd Rose®-licensed Jackson® double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Transparent Green Burst or Transparent Purple Burst with black hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!