Get slow and low with this gnarly 8-string Dinky from the Jackson JS Series. It features a Transparent Black finish over an arched quilted maple top and poplar body, a 1 piece maple neck with graphite reinforcements and scarf joint, pearloid mini-sharkfin inlaid 24 fret bound rosewood fingerboard, a pair of hot Jackson humbuckers with 3 way switch and master volume and tone, a fixed bridge, and sealed die-cast tuners.
- Satin Black Finish
- Arch Top Quilt Maple Top and Poplar Body
- Bolt-On 1 Piece Maple Neck
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin) Inlays
- 26.5" Scale Length
- 12" to 16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 2.165" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Jackson High Output Humbuckers
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 Way Switch
- Jackson HT8 8-String Hardtail with String-Through-Body Ferrules
- Jackson Die-Cast Tuners
- Black Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!