Versatile style and enormous sound collide in the all-new Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3Q. The brand-new offset body style was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with quilt maple top features a large upper horn that evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, providing perfect balance by reducing neck dive for hours of comfortable playing. A graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint design provides rock-solid reliability, while the speed neck contour and 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 frets make for lightning-fast playability. The Spectra Bass JS3Q provides a sound that is as unique as the bassist playing it. Whether it be funk, hard rock or gospel, dual passive Jackson medium-output humbucking pickups create a monstrous low-end growl, while a HiMass bridge provides enhanced stability, improved sustain and bolder tone. Tone can be further refined and tweaked with a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band EQ (active only), blend control and volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass or engage the active circuit for the 3-band EQ). With the push/pull selector, you’ll never have to fear a battery running out and losing sound. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power. Offering more boom for your buck, the 4-string, 34"-scale Spectra Bass JS3Q comes in an all-new, stylish Dark Sunburst finish with black nickel hardware and a unique 2x2 headstock with an understated J logo.
- 34” scale length, 4-string bass
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 frets and white dot inlays
- Passive Jackson medium-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Two-way toggle switch with pickup coil split, blend control, 3-band EQ (active only) and volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass active circuit)
- Jackson HiMass™ bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Dark Sunburst with unique 2x2 black headstock with "J" logo and black nickel hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!