Here's a 7-string signature guitar for Misha Mansoor of Periphery, a used but still in overall excellent shape Jackson BULB HT7 in a Laguna Burst finish! With a body shape inspired by the Dinky, the Juggernaut features more radically sculpted horns, a contoured neck heel for amazing upper fret access, and a gorgeous AAA grade quilt maple top. The neck is constructed from quartersawn maple with graphite reinforcement for unparalleled stability and is contoured to Mansoor's exact specifications. The 24-fret Ebony fingerboard features a 20" radius for fast, comfortable playing, and is inlaid with Piranha inlays and a special Periphery "P" logo at the 12th fret. Dual direct-mount Bare Knuckle Juggernaut pickups are engraved with Misha's "BULB" logo and are wired to a 5-way switch for a wide variety of tonal options, then to a master Volume control and master Tone control with a push-pull Tone bypass switch. The guitar is a wonderful player, and includes the original hardshell case.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 8 lbs. 3 oz.
- Laguna Burst Finish
- Mansoor Dinky Body Shape
- Alder Body
- AAA Quilt Maple Top
- Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- Hand-Rubbed Urethane Neck Finish
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 26.5" Scale
- 1.875" Nut Width
- .780" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .860" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Graph Tech Nut
- 20" Radius
- 24 Stainless Steel Jumbo Frets
- Jackson Piranha Inlays with Periphery "P" Logo at 12th Fret
- Black Hardware
- Hipshot Fixed Bridge
- Hipshot Open-Gear Locking Tuners
- Direct Mount Bareknuckle Juggernaut Humbucker Pickups with "BULB" Logo Engraved Cover
- Master Volume and Tone with Push-Pull Tone Bypass
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!