With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson Pro Series Dinky' models provide the ultimate shred experience. A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2 features an alder body and a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with sculpted heel for easier upper fret access. A hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back offers greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos. A pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups power this axe, with single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system for improved tuning stability.
- 25.5” scale length
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, sculpted shredder’s cut heel and hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan ’59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, dome-style single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Black headstock binding
- Available in Neon Pink or Slime Green with pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and black hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!