The Pro RR24Q pairs a mahogany body with rippling quilt maple top to a through-body maple neck, bearing a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity. The speedy neck profile is engineered for blazing guitar work, removing any obstacles to fleet-fingered playing and granting easier access to the upper frets. A 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is also engineered for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. Modern Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucking pickups drive this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone for even the most aggressive of styles, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. The sensitive Floyd Rose 1000 Series recessed double-locking tremolo system adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords with the tap of a finger, along with rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation. The most recognizable of Jackson’s myriad offerings, the Pro RR24Q boasts the familiar aesthetics that keep Jackson axes in high-demand for performing guitarists. From the unique sharkfin inlays, pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and revolutionary body designs, this instrument is very distinctly a Jackson creation. Jackson guitars don’t just push the envelope, they annihilate it—and the Pro RR24Q is no exception to the rule.
- Mahogany Rhoads body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6 neck pickups
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Available in Transparent Purple or Winterstorm with a pointed 6-in-line matching headstock; Transparent Purple features white binding and gold hardware, while Winterstorm features black binding and black hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!