This is a used Jackson Pro Series SL2 Soloist in a Deep Purple Metallic finish on a mahogany body, and a graphite reinforced neck with an ebony fretboard and cool looking mini fin inlays. The Pro Series offers that super-speedy Jackson playability and razor sharp tone at a no-frills-added price. The SL2 is built with a neck-thru maple neck, and loaded with two Duncan Distortion Mayhem humbuckers that can handle whatever crazy amounts of gain you throw through them! This is a used example and it's in excellent overall condition no notable damage.
- Deep Purple Metallic Finish
- Mahogany Body
- 1-Piece Maple Neck-Thru Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- 12-16” Compound Fretboard Radius
- Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem Humbuckers
- Three-Way Blade Switching
- Floyd Rose® FRT-O5000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed) Bridge
- Black Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!