Engineered from its inception for high-speed, technically-demanding guitar playing, the Pro Series Soloist SL2 melds versatile sound, ultra-modern style and Jackson’s famed playability for a purebred shred machine. The Pro SL2’s premium features include a basswood body and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, modern Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 and SH-6N humbucking pickups drive this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning. Redefining metal prowess and style in a knockout Red Mercury finish with silver crackles, the Pro SL2 is also armed with pedigreed Jackson appointments including our signature pointed 6-in-line matching headstock, sealed die-cast tuners, Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons, stylish pearloid piranha tooth inlays and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N neck pickups
- Three-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Red Mercury with pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and black hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!