Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2FM MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design. The SL2FM MAH's premium features include a mahogany body with a flame maple top wrapped in a warm Coffee Burst finish with white body binding. A through-body maple neck features a hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and high stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, modern Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 and SH-6N humbucking pickups drive this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning. All the famous Jackson appointments are offered with the SL2FM MAH — black nickel hardware, alumiloid piranha tooth inlays, Jackson-branded sealed die-cast tuning machines and our traditional pointed 6-in-line matching Coffee Burst headstock.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with flame maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N neck pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Coffee Burst with pointed 6-in-line matching headstock, black nickel hardware and white body, neck and headstock binding
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!