Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson Pro Series Soloist' SL2Q MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what possible in guitar design. The Pro SL2Q MAH's premium features include a mahogany body with quilt maple top and a through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and high stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12-16 compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, modern Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 and SH-6N humbucking pickups drive this guitar voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with quilt maple top and white body binding
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion bridge and Seymour Duncan SH-6N Distortion neck pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Transparent Green with pointed 6-in-line matching headstock, white binding and black nickel hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!