Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used Jackson Dinky, built in the early 00s. It's spec'd with a stunning flame maple top finished in Burnt Cherry Sunburst, with an ebony fretboard, Sharkfin inlays, and a Floyd Rose Original trem. The guitar originally had EMGs, so it has a factory-installed battery box which still makes it super convenient to change the batterys for the aftermarket Seymour Duncan Blackouts which have been installed. Its in excellent condition with very little wear to it, and includes the original Jackson hard case with trem arms and adjustment tools.
Includes: Original Molded Jackson Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Tools
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Burnt Cherry Sunburst Finish
- Flame Maple Top and Alder Body
- Bolt-On Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Sharkfin Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.69" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan Blackouts Humbuckers
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Floyd Rose Original Tremolo Bridge
- Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .730" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .890” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!