Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a 1998 Jackson USA DK1 Dinky, built with a quilted maple top finished in Trans Blue with scraped maple binding on the body top edges. The guitar has a bolt-on maple fretboard with ebony fretboard, Sharkfin inlays, and a set of HSS Seymour Duncan pickups. The bridge pickup appears to have been changed to a high-output Jackson Black Winter humbucker. It's in overall very good to excellent condition with somie small dings on the top edges and light surface scratches. It's missing the back control plate, but includes a molded Jackson hardshell case and trem arm!
Includes: Modern Molded Jackson Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Hang Tag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Transparent Blue Finish
- Quilt Maple Top and Alder Body with Scraped Binding
- Bolt-On Lightly Figured Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-11/16 " Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan Single Coils, Changed Bridge Pickup to Black Winter Model
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Floyd Rose Original Tremolo Bridge
- Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs.
- .740" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!