Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A one of a kind Jackson for a one of a kind guitarist! This is the Jeff Loomis USA-built signature Kelly, complete with a sandblasted ash top, neck-through construction, and a satin-finished neck for lightning-speed shredding. The ebony fretboard has a 12-16" compound fretboard radius and topped off with 24 jumbo stainless steel frets and Jackson Sharkfin inlays. Side dots are Luminlay so that you'll find your way on dark stages. Dynamic Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts humbucking pickups give this metal monolith its roar of clear, articulate tones even when under the heaviest distortion. The neck pickup delivers smooth, glassy leads, while the bridge pickup sinks its teeth into more aggressive tones and sustain while maintaining its legato. Hardware includes a single volume control, Floyd Rose 1500 double-locking tremolo, and Sperzel die-cast tuners.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Sandblasted Ash Top and Ash Body
- 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through Body Construction with Scarf Joint and Graphite Reinforcement
- Ebony Fretboard with Mother of Pearl Sharkfin Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Seymour Duncan Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts Humbuckers
- Active Electronics: Master Volume Control with 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series Double-Locking Tremolo
- Sperzel Die Cast Tuners
- 9 lbs.
- .770” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .850” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!