This Jackson Adrian Smith Signature is a serious shredder, or if you're more of a riff-master, it still fits the bill! This San Dimas style Jackson features a Snow White finish over an alder body, a 1-piece quartersawn maple neck with graphite reinforcements, a 22 fret maple fingerboard, a DiMarzio Super Distortion humbucker teamed up with a pair of Fender SCN Noiseless single coils, Floyd Rose Original locking tremolo, and all black hardware. The compound 12"-16" radius helps you chord or solo with ease all the way up and down the neck!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- 1 Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck w/Tinted Satin Finish
- Maple Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" to 16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- DiMarzio Super Distortion humbucker, 2 Fender SCN Noiseless Single Coil pickups
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-way Switch
- Floyd Rose Original Locking Tremolo and Nut
- Jackson Die-Cast Tuners
- Knurled Flat Top Knobs
- Black Hardware
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- .770" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .840" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!