Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a solid deal on a lightly played and still in excellent condition Jackson USA Mick Thomson Signature Soloist. This Soloist has a black finish to the mahogany body, and is built to the guitarists specs with a 3-piece neck with reverse-style headstock, inlay-less ebony fretboard with a 1.6875” nut width, and is loaded with his own signature Duncan Blackouts humbuckers. The bridge on the guitar is a fixed Floyd Rose with a locking nut for fine tuning capabilities without the chance of knocking the guitar out of tune while surviving Slipknots legendary stage presence.
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- Black Finish
- Mahogany Body
- 3-Piece Quartersawn Maple/Rosewood/Maple Neck-Thru-Body Construction
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- 6100 Jumbo Frets
- .740" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan Blackouts Humbuckers
- 3-Way Blade Switch
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Fixed Floyd Rose Pro Bridge and Floyd Rose Locking Nut
- Gotoh Tuners
- Black Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!