Armed with a slab top, electrifying angular shape and lightning-fast neck, X Series Kelly' models exude metal sophistication, while also delivering massive sound and reliable performance at an exceptional value. The X Series Kelly KEXQ features lightweight and resonant poplar body-wings with a gorgeous quilt maple top. Its through-body maple neck has a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability that guards against climate and humidity changes. Built for blazing playing speeds and comfort, the 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays. A pair of volcanic Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups give the KEXQ plenty of tonal girth with searing high end and crystal clear mids. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action. This metal-worthy axe is available in a new sophisticated Transparent Green finish with white binding, Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Transparent Green with white binding, pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!