Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
X Series King V KVXMG Laurel Fingerboard Satin Black Used Item Description
Thos used Jackson X Series King V KVXMG poplar body is paired with a through-body maple neck featuring a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability to guard against climate and humidity changes. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. The guitar is lightly used with some satin finish worn down to a gloss feel around the body.
Product Specs and Features
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Active EMG® 85 neck and EMG 81 bridge pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Satin Black or Slime Green with Black Bevels with pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Jackson
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Jackson electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this X Series King V KVXMG Laurel Fingerboard Satin Black Used online from The Music Zoo.