X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-including fantastic tone and ultra-fast playability along with unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists. The Jackson X Series King V' KVXMG poplar body is paired with a through-body maple neck featuring a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability to guard against climate and humidity changes. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Active EMG 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs that can be tweaked and refined with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls. The Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Active EMG® 85 neck and EMG 81 bridge pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Satin Black or Slime Green with Black Bevels with pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!