This is a lightly used and still in excellent condition X Series Soloist SL4X DX in Specific Ocean! A trio of Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails pickups unlocks an even wider and more versatile range of tones. These single-coil sized humbuckers power this musical beast with great midrange harmonics and the aggressive crunch and sustain hard rock and metal styles demand. With single volume and tone control knobs and a five-way blade switch, players can explore a variety of pickup combinations, while a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo (recessed for picking hand comfort) bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action. Featuring a 25.5” scale length, the SL4X DX is crafted out of poplar and coupled with a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, providing the utmost stability against the ravages of the road. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12” -16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is designed for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck!
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Duncan Designed™ HR-101 Hot Rails® bridge, middle and neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Butterscotch with black pickguard and gold hardware, Gloss Black with white pickguard and black hardware or Specific Ocean with white pickguard and chrome hardware
- Jackson® pointed 6-in-line black headstock
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!