Distinctive and affordable, Jackson X Series Soloist models are built for speed and comfort! The X Series Soloist' SLX DX is a venerable double cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today's shredders. The SLX DX features a poplar body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12"-16" fully bound compound radius laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Duncan Designed' alnico HB-103N neck and high-output ceramic HB-103B bridge humbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or punchy rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability, improved sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Duncan Designed™ HB-103B bridge and HB-103N neck humbucking pickups
- Three-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and pointed 6-in-line black headstock
- Available in Rocket Red with black hardware, Satin Black with gold hardware or Snow White with chrome hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!