Built for speed and loaded with purebred Jackson DNA, the X Series Soloist SLX DX Swirl models also come with a budget-friendly price tag. Taking style to mesmerizing heights, the newly added SLX DX in Satin Red Swirl and Satin White Swirl feature black ink-like swirls snaking through the red and white finishes. The SLX DX Swirl features a basswood body paired with a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver an expansive voice loaded with full-bodied tone for blazing leads and plenty of crunch for aggressive rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Three-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Satin Red Swirl or Satin White Swirl with a matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!