The Carbon Fiber Overhead model is the best selling Journey Instrument ever! Now, at the request of Classical players - Journey is introducing the OC660M - a Crossover Classical in carbon fiber black matte. The 1-7/8" nut, 650mm scale (24.5") offers the classical player the comfort of our Manzer Wedge design along with a full-bodied sound expected from a classical guitar. No longer does the classical enthusiast have to worry about their Spanish Cedar Top warping when playing at the beach!
Includes: Travel Gigbag and Paperwork
- Completely made out of durable carbon fiber
- 1 7/8" crossover nut width
- 650 mm (25.5") scale, 17 frets total
- 18:1 precision antique brass tuners with black knob
- Upgradeable Under-bridge transducer pickup
- Savarez 520 White Card Traditional Strings
- TSA Compliant custom travel case
- Matte Black Finish
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!